Thursday, July 25, 2013

Difficult Days

I stumbled upon this post via pinterest and has some AMAZING points on helping parents through some difficult days after miscarriage.  It's a very quick read and will truly help you understand the pain parents go through. 

http://www.lindsey-bell.com/2013/06/difficult-days-for-miscarriage-survivors.html?m=1

I can tell you that points 1, 2 and 3 were especially hard for me the beginning of this year.  Almost unbearable even though I was expecting again. Number 5 was so true.  Todd even said he felt I wasn't excited about my pregnancy at all.  I was numb and I was trying to protect myself emotionally.  Number 6 is more true than I'd like it to be, but I rejoice in their blessings. 

This is not something I'd ever wish upon anyone.  EVER.  I really do hope there will be more understanding in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment