Sunday, December 4, 2011

Natalie is 5!

 My first born girl has reached the age of five and I'm not too sure how I feel about that.  She's getting so big and learning so much. 




Natalie with her friend, Ellie.

Katy came by to help us celebrate, too.


Natalie, at 5 years old you:

~ are as much 'sugar and spice' as you are 'snips and snails'

~ love to play with barbies as much as you do actions figures/heroes

~ enjoy watching X-Men, The Avengers and The Swan Princess

~ want to do school work like your brothers do

~ take advantage of every opportunity to color

~ have an interesting sense of humor

~ love playing with your brothers' friends

~ can be a naughty little girl - I think I have steam cleaned the carpeting in your room 4 times in the last 6 months, cleaned toothpaste from places I never should have, and have found SEVERAL different substances you've used to play 'tea party'

~ adore your baby brother and play with him all the time

Love you, baby girl!!

1 comment: